Egon Wiltschek (1905–?) studied in Vienna at the Kunstgewerbeschule under Franz Czizek and also attended Oskar Strnad’s architecture class (1920–24). Several courses at the Technische Hochschule followed in 1930. At the Werkbund Estate in 1932, he furnished house no. 58 by Max Fellerer and took part in the competition, ‘The Growing House’. In the same year, he founded his own practice. Nothing is known about the time after his emigration to Budapest in 1937.